Monday 21 October 2013

A Visit With Countryside Cottage

This week we're visiting Donna at Countryside Cottage. Don't you love her prim hearts? What is your name and the name of your business? Hi I am Donna and Owner of Countryside Cottage. How did you get your name? We live on a dead end road in the country, and out any window you see the countryside and I dream of having a little cottage out here to be my studio some day. So thus the Countryside Cottage, it seemed to work. How long have you been in business? I have been in the craft business for 18 years. Been on Etsy since August 2010. Really got more serious with painting, the last couple years. Who or what inspires you? I'm inspired by the outdoors, other artist, books, craft magazines and spendingway to much time in Jo-Anns and Michaels. LOL! What is your creative style, primitive, country, folkart? My style I would have to say all the above, but as I envolve more as an artist myself, I am turning more to the primitive and folk art styles. I love the time worn look of the primitive style. What medium do you use in creating, clay, fabric, altered art, wood etc.? I have used a variety of mediums such as fabric, acrylic paints, upcycled items. Where can we find you

No comments:

Post a Comment